Job Title: Room Attendant
Company: Highway West Vacations
Full Time/ Part Time:
The room attendant is responsible for maintaining all units on property by making sure they meet the housekeeping sanitation requirements. They are also responsible for providing the guest with a welcoming, comfortable environment upon check-in. Duties include, but are not limited to, stripping linens from guest rooms, cleaning the public areas, washing the sheets and terry, and cleaning the guest rooms and bathrooms, while providing excellent customer service to our guests.
- Complete units in the order required
- Dust and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean and sanitize toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Make beds and changing linens
- Vacuum and clean carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sanitize high-touch areas to ensure cleanliness
- Keep bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Dust blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Complete daily deep clean task as assigned by supervisor
- Inspect room prior to clearing it for check in
- Complete deep cleaning of units, moving furniture to clean underneath and behind
- Assist as necessary with monthly inventory of items
- Steam clean soft good items
- Deep clean flooring
- Tracks and reports maintenance issues; follows up to ensure resolution
- Keeps inventory of items in the unit and reports back to supervisors when items are taken by the guest so the property can bill accordingly
- Perform other duties, including: participate in employee meetings, assist other departments on high turn days, complete projects as assigned.
- Dependable, punctual, impeccable attendance record
- Accurate, attention to detail, service oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Education: High School Diploma Preferred
- Minimum Job-Related Experience: 6 months -1 years
- Writing: Frequently writes non-standard responses.
- Lift/Carry/Pull/Push up to 25 lbs.
- Close Concentration, Manual Dexterity
- Exposure to chemicals with protection.
For more information, contact us at [email protected].